Scrap Metal Recycling Facility
Raleigh's Fully Paved Parking Drop-Off Areas
- Adequate driveway space
- All scrap metal is processed on-site.
- We sort and ship out to recyclers by truck or rail in Raleigh.
- We ship out 25 to 30 truckloads of recyclable metal each day
- Each Truckload Weighs about 40,000 pounds
NC's Largest Scale System
Truck & Vehicle Weigh Stations
- 4 Truck Scales 70ft long
- Shipping/Receiving Scales 14 ft wide
- Line up 3 Cars At a Time to Check in
- Separate Big Rig Scale off the parking lot
Eco-Friendly Metal Recycling
Electric & Water-Cooled Metso Texas Hybrid Shredder
- No negative effect on the environment
- The motors, electronics and hydraulics reside in a 4-story building
- The machine and its components cover 4 acres
- Can shred an entire car in a few seconds
- Can shred up to 200 tons of scrap metal per hour
Rooftop Solar Panels
We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint.
TT&E operates rooftop solar panels as a part of Advanced Green Technology‘s program. Rooftop solar is one of the most popular and affordable solutions on the market. It has many advantages: Lower Electricity Bills, Increase Property Value, Create Revenue from Unused Roof Space, Extend Roof Warranty, Reduce Carbon Footprint, Rebates and Tax Incentives.
Our 24-hour online real-time solar monitoring system provides the AC kW Output for the day, week, month and lifetime of the system. You can visit our page anytime at www.1529propertiessolar.com. Also, since the solar panels were installed 8 years ago, we’ve planted 8,340 trees to further offset our carbon footprint!